11.4 miles from Cherokee Lake
Lakefront luxury awaits at this 7-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom vacation rental home in Dandridge. ‘Reel It In,’ a 4,139-square-foot home for 23, is nestled on the shores of Douglas Lake and offers 5-star amenities like a furnished deck, screened-in porch, and the only fishing pier on the lake. Whether you spend your days playing in the game room or enjoying Dollywood, you’ll feel right at home in this Volunteer State sanctuary, complete with a connected downstairs unit!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed | Bedroom 7: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room 1: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Living Room 2: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Upon your arrival, you’ll be blown away by the lake and mountain views visible from the property.
With 3 spacious living rooms, complete with electric fireplace and flat-screen satellite TVs, you’ll have ample space to gather with your loved ones and reflect on the day’s adventures.
As your group’s chef prepares dinner in one of the 2 fully equipped kitchens, set the table on the furnished deck and soak in the views. In addition to the outdoor dining table, you’ll find ample seating, a screened-in porch, and several other furnished al fresco areas on the property.
Not quite ready for bed? Get your competitive juices flowing in the game room when the sun goes down. Whether you choose to play billiards, foosball, or ping pong, you’re sure to have a fun night filled with friendly competition.
As your little ones drift to sleep in their twin-over-twin bunk beds, rinse off the day in one of the 4 full bathrooms and retire to your cozy queen bed.
Those that crave their own space will love the downstairs unit. Connected to the rest of the home, this fully equipped space offers a living area, kitchen, and several bedrooms.
Be sure to take advantage of the lakefront amenities during your stay. With a large deck, dock, and extravagant fishing pier, ‘Reel It In’ makes it easy to enjoy the water!
Just steps from the home, Douglas Lake awaits. With boating, swimming, bass fishing, and more, this 30,600-acre lake has something for everyone.
Whether you’re traveling with the young or young at heart, the high-octane rides, unique shows, and great attractions of Dollywood, located just 20 miles down the road, are sure to impress. After a day of riding the rides, head to Paula Deen's Family Kitchen for a delicious meal.
Channel your inner Lindsey Vonn or Shaun White at Ober Gatlinburg. Just 25 minutes from ‘Reel It In,’ this acclaimed ski resort has dozens of trails for riders of all ages.
For even more outdoor fun, lace up your hiking boots and head to Great Smoky Mountain National Park. This sprawling national park, brimming with gorgeous scenery, features hiking, whitewater rafting, mountain biking, and more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, 3 flat-screen satellite TVs, a ping pong table, billiards table, foosball table, furnished deck, 3 electric fireplaces, fishing pier, boat dock, free WiFi, lake and mountain views, a screened-in porch, in-unit laundry machines, ample parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Dandridge Location - Steps from Douglas Lake, 20 miles from Pigeon Forge attractions like Dollywood, 25 minutes from Ober Gatlinburg, and within minutes of Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- Closest Commercial Airport - McGhee Tyson Airport, 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, (~48.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Any evidence of an event, party or large gathering without prior homeowner approval WILL result in an extra charge to the guest of $500.00
- Please note this home is accessible via 10 exterior stairs and may not be suitable for the mobility impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please swim at your own risk, as there is no lifeguard on duty
- Bunk beds must be used at your own risk