0.1 miles from Cherokee Lake
The best of Cherokee Lake is right at your fingertips when you stay at this lakeside 4-bed, 3.5-bath log cabin in Bean Station. This vacation rental offers nearly 3,500 square feet of well-appointed living space and all the comforts of home! You'll love the seasonal in-ground pool, spacious deck, and convenient location just steps from the water. On days you're not soaking up the sun by the pool or out on the lake, Pigeon Forge, Dollywood, and the Great Smoky Mountains are all about 1 hour away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 3 exterior security cameras, on the front, side and back of the house, all facing out. They do not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom 1: 2 Queen Beds | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin/Full Bunk Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This spacious log home is perfect for family and friends looking for a place to call their east Tennessee home-away-from-home. The main level features sleek hardwood floors, a vaulted ceiling, and rustic decor that welcomes you to the region.
The kids will love having a large basement to watch movies, play games, and make their own space. With amenities like a high chair, Pack-n-Play, and a Superyard play area gate, this home is perfect for families traveling with young children!
Relax by the gas fireplace or watch a show on the flat-screen Smart TV. This home is equipped with wireless internet access and a total of 6 flat-screen Smart TVs for all of your entertainment needs.
The large deck overlooks the seasonal in-ground pool (open between Memorial Day and Labor Day) and is a great place to entertain family and friends. There are plenty of lounge chairs to work on your tan, and the pool is big enough for the whole group to enjoy.
Prepare all your family's favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances. The adjacent dining table can seat 6 or more, and additional seating can be found at the kitchen counter or out on the deck.
For rest, this home offers 4 private bedrooms and a sleeper sofa. There are 2 master bedrooms to choose from, and the upstairs master features a large Jacuzzi bathtub!
-- THE LOCATION --
During your stay, you're sure to love the boating, hiking, fishing and shopping opportunities found not far from the property. For hiking and swimming, be sure to make your way to Panther Creek State Park.
Rent a boat at German Creek Marina - only 1 mile away - for a day of fishing, swimming, or water skiing out on Cherokee Lake!
Spend the day on the greens at one of 5 nearby public golf courses, including Clinchview Golf & Country Club, Woodlake Golf Club, White Pine Golf Club, Morristown Golf & Country Club, and Millstone Golf Club.
If you're up for a day trip, head to Pigeon Forge and explore the Great Smoky Mountains National Park roughly 56 miles away. Pigeon Forge is home to seemingly endless outdoor recreation and family entertainment, including the famous Dollywood theme park.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, private seasonal in-ground pool (open Memorial Day-Labor Day), deck, patio furniture, poolside lounge chairs, 6 flat-screen Smart TVs w/ cable, free WiFi, gas fireplace, Jacuzzi bathtub, driveway parking for 4 vehicles and more
-Paddleboard, 3 adult & 2 children kayaks are now available.
-Family-friendly amenities include a high chair, Pack-n-Play, and Superyard play area gate!
- Scenic Bean Station location by Cherokee Lake! Roughly 10 minutes to marinas and parks, near 5 public courses, and just a day trip away from Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nearest Major Airport: Knoxville/McGhee-Tyson (~60 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking in the home
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (small pets only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No fireworks on the property
- Quiet hours on weekdays 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM & quiet hours on weekends 11:00 PM - 8:00 AM
- NOTE: Lake levels drop during winter due to dam control
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 3 exterior security cameras, on the front, side and back of the house, all facing out. They do not look into any interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in